The new Files-based folder viewer, new images client, new picture size templates and more has been updated by Pixelmator on its iOS device. That means you can use Pexelmator app from any iPhone and iPad.
Pixelmator is a powerful, full-featured, layer-based image editor that lets you touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint, as well as create advanced image compositions on iPad and iPhone alike.
Pixelmator has everything you need — whether you’re a mobile photographer, mobile painter, or mobile graphic designer — all in one easy-to-use app.
What’s New ?
Pixelmator 2.5 adds a brand new, Files-based document browser, bringing simpler and more familiar document management, a new photo browser that makes it easier to browse and open images from your Photos library, and new image size presets that let you quickly create new images with common sizes.
• Use the new Files-based document browser to open and manage all your Pixelmator documents.
• Thanks to the new browser, it’s now easier to open and edit images in iCloud, on your device, in external locations, or even in third-party cloud storage services.
• With a brand new photo browser, you can now browse and open images in your Photos library more easily than ever.
• Use the new image size presets to quickly create new images with common sizes.
• Take Photo and Open Most Recent Photo have been added as quick actions.
• The selected Flash mode will be preserved after closing and reopening the Camera.
• The strength of the True Tone effect will now be reduced when editing in Pixelmator.
• If certain third-party apps used the PXM extension for their files, having those apps installed could prevent Pixelmator from creating or opening files. Fixed.
• Fixed a number of memory management issues.
• The Pixelmator for iOS Help would sometimes be displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
• Having the Full Keyboard Access accessibility setting turned on would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
Pixelmator cost for $4.99 which can be downloaded from the App Store.