Scanning document using Notes app was one of the most useful feature that was introduced in iOS 11. You can scan and view the scanned documents within in Notes app but what if you want to save it to the Camera roll?
In this article, we will guide you through saving scanned documents to camera roll from the Notes app.
Save Scanned Document from Notes App to Camera Roll in iOS 11
- Scan any document [If you don’t know how to scan document using Notes App in iOS 11, then here is tutorial for you.
- Save the document
- Tap to view the scanned document
- Now Tap & Hold the document or image
- Tap Share
- Tap Save
This will save the document from your Notes app to the camera roll. From there, you can move it to your computer, sync with iTunes and do more..
Keep up with us for more tips & tricks like this!
- How to view Keyboard shortcuts in Mac Apps
- How to Live Stream iPhone Screen to Facebook
- How to Get Apple Music 3 Months Subscription for Free
- How to Use Tables in Notes App like a Pro in iOS 11 on iPhone/iPad [Full Guide]