Enabling dark theme on iPhone is pretty easy as Apple has added “Smart Invert” feature in iOS 11 that applies dark mode on entire iOS system.
Remember, the Smart Invert feature is not truly a dark mode but it does the all the work that you wished for. It applies dark mode on useful iOS 11’s iMessage app, Setting app, Appstore, Photos app & more.
In this post, we will guide you how to enable Smart Invert or Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad running iOS 11.
How to Set up Dark Theme on iPhone running iOS 11
- Launch Settings
- Tap Accessibility
- Invert Colors
- Toggle On the Smart Invert feature
If you have any confusion while turning on Dark Mode on iOS 11, let us know.
- How to disable red app icon badge on iPhone
- iOS 12 Release date, new features & more
- Guide to Live Stream iPhone Screen to Facebook
- How to move multiple apps at once on iPhone in iOS 11
- How to Clean Junk Files and Free Up space on iPhone
- iOS 12 Concept : New Guest Mode, Split View, AppBar and more
- iOS 11’s Notes App has a hidden Document Scanner – Here is how to Scan