The checkra1n jailbreak has been updated with support for iOS 13.4 and iOS 13.4.1 with many bug fixes and new changes. Checkra1n is compatible with the iPhones from 5S to iPhone X.
● Fixes support for A7 devices
● Fixes an issue in 12.4 which caused the device to panic and reboot on attempted shutdown
● Fixes an issue that caused the keychain to lose new passwords
● Fixes an issue which caused the GUI/ncurses to crash when used more than once
● Fixes an issue where a userspace reboot won’t restart dropbear
● Added 13.4 and 13.4.1 support
● Introducing kernel patch finder v2 – rewritten from the ground up for sanic speed
● You can now quit from the webra1n interface
● This beta is only available for macOS and Linux. Work is ongoing to support Windows, which will be added in a later release.